John Doshin Taylor
John has been involved in zen practice for about six years, but has been a student of philosophy for many years prior to that. He is currently living in Northern Ireland, and tells us about how he came to Buddhism, what it’s like for practitioners in his area, and provides some insight to challenges many of us face in finding a group to meditate with.
- Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Narrative Therapy
- Non-Overlapping Magisteria — Stephen Jay Gould
- Pema Chodron
- Play As Being — Second Life
- San Francisco Zen Center
- Secularizing Buddhism–Making it Accessible or Stripping the Roots?
- Ways of Knowing — Second Life
Music for This Episode Courtesy of Rodrigo Rodriguez
The music heard in the middle of the podcast is from Rodrigo Rodriguez. The tracks used in this episode are:
- Eleven Waterfalls (Improvisation)
Category: The Secular Buddhist Podcast